General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions for providing tourist services are an integral part of the Contract – Voucher between the travel agency Swanky Travel, Letinčideva 23, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia and the travel Client.
All information and conditions in the Itinerary and in these General Terms and Conditions are binding for both parties, unless otherwise is determined between Swanky Travel and the Client . By confirming and paying the service, you are confirming that you fully accept these General Terms and Conditions. You should read these terms and conditions carefully.
CONTENT OF THE OFFER
We ensure the service according to information published on the day of the reservation and confirmation, and according to the description and travel period confirmed in the reservation.
We guarantee ditto except in the case of force majeure or exceptional circumstances that cannot be foreseen or prevented. Under force majeure and exceptional circumstances we understand: death, sudden sickness or accident with severe physical injury of a Client or his/her close family member; war; strike; terrorist actions; natural disasters; limitations issued by authorities and delays of all transport means. We are not obliged to offer services which are not in accordance with this General Terms and Conditions.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT
The reservation (booking) of our services can be made live at our office ( address; ILICA 50, Zagreb ), by telephone and e-mail. You are obligated to provide all correct information required for the reservation procedure. By confirming a reservation, you are confirming that you are fully aware of these General Terms and Conditions and that you accept them.
Payment can be done at our office ( cash only ) or via invoice we send the Client prior to the service.
Payment can be made in Croatia or from abroad using following methods:
SETELMENT OF COMPLAINTS
Procedure of reclamation:
– you are obligated to report complaint to the tour guide or service provider on the spot
– if the reason for reclamation occurred during a service, you are obligated to report complaint uponoccurrence
– you are obligated to cooperate with the service provider and our tour guide with intention to eliminate causes of the reclamation
– if you accept the proposed solution which corresponds with the service rendered on the spot, we are not obligated to take additional complaints into consideration
- If the problem is not resolved on the spot following an intervention, you are obligated to submit a written complaint to us along with supporting documents as well as any photographs to support the complaint in te next 15 days from the end of the service:
a) SWANKY TRAVEL tourist agency, Letinčideva 23, Zagreb
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is required for processing requested service. Your personal information given to us of your own free will be used for communication between you and us. We are under obligation that personal information will not be given to a third party except for the purpose of carrying out the requested service.
We strongly recommend that you come to your holiday fully insured and to make sure that all of the activities which you will be carrying out are covered by such insurance. This insurance must include emergency evacuation and repatriation costs in respect of all of your activities.
If any of the parties finds the resolution to the dispute unsatisfactory, they are entitled to file for court arbitration. Any such dispute shall come under the competence of the Council Court in Zagreb.